Wednesday, July 29, 2009

38 weeks 2 days


I am back from my 2nd long weekend.. I had soooo much fun in my pre-baby playing.. the past weekend I spent with all my best friends from high school.. How blessed I am to have them in my life still.. We really just got to enjoy each others company and have a good time. I was sad to see Mandy leave but she is happy on her little island of St. John and im not sure we will get her back anytime soon...


In babyland I had a check-in on Monday and things are looking really great.. My group B strep came back negative so no need for antibiotics during labor. Kelli thinks that the baby has started to drop a bit as I have more room to breath around the top of my baby house! I haven't really noticed it too much but find it exciting.

The baby is considered full term at this point but I would like her to stay about another two weeks just to be sure her lungs are fully ready to face this world. Although im not a fan of her staying in there too long and getting too big..


This morning John held my belly and invited her to come on out that he was ready to meet her! I told him I had a few more things to do on my list, THEN she can come... Ha.. I think this is the part where I need to learn that she is now going to be my boss!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!
    The nursery is beautiful and it sounds like you are ready!
    I can't wait to see her!
    Good luck...
    Hugs,
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete