Monday, May 11, 2009

27 weeks...











Well we spent the weekend working on things around the house. Saturday went to Ikea and got some things for around here like a bookshelf for my office, a mirror for the formal living room and some things for the babies room, including some ideas! We also got the chair rail for the nursery and John worked hard all weekend to finish his painting and her chair rail.. The room is coming along beautifully.


Sunday my first pre-mothers day was awesome, between lots of calls from my friends and family, a card from my grandparents, and my mother-in-law got me the cutest new willow tree called the guardian... I will post pics in the bottom of the blog of all this weekend held.. Even the Publix manager gave me a beautiful red carnation!Add Image


We are signed up for natural childbirth classes that will start around May 20th and we are really looking forward to those.


typically babies in there 27th week weigh over two pounds and are over 14 inches long. So now she will start to put on weight and really start gaining more girth and mass!




1 comment:

  1. I like your new Ikea bookshelf...it's the twin of mine! And I went back to see the crib set since I somehow missed it before...I'm excited to see it all dolled up for baby girl! We need a phone date soon...and maybe if you can get away from work we can have a date in Viera to go shopping one day before the girls get out of school.

    ReplyDelete