Monday, February 16, 2009

15 weeks!!!!!!!

Well we have made it to 15 weeks. I feel like a million bucks. I even think I may have felt a flutter this morning in my belly.. I am ecstatic at the thought of feeling my sweet baby "O".

Had an event filled weekend. Saw my dad Friday night for dinner and he got to gloat over my little belly and seems to be overjoyed with the new chapter in all of our lives.. He is excited to be a grandpa and as I am a little sad that he doesnt live closer.

Saturday went to the home show at the convention center then to a yummy lunch at Bahama Breeze.. Baby O and I enjoyed the fireroasted shrimp.
This was a nice Valentines day, got a beautiful 24k gold dipped real rose from the hubby and a beautiful card sending his love to me and baby O. I am so grateful for this man, he never ceases to amaze me.

Sunday was my usual errand day as Grandma and grandpa Rahn were not feeling well but then
we had a nice steak dinner and relaxed at home.

Got in lots of baby reading material that Kelly sent me home with called the pink kit which has lots of info on getting familiar with your body for labor. read lots of chapters in my manuel from Kelly also.

No comments:

Post a Comment