Wednesday, February 4, 2009

13 weeks 2 days

Wednesday, February 04, 2009
13 weeks 2 days..

Oh this week has been soooo great. Just knowing im finishing up my first trimester and we have made it through with no hiccups so far is so refreshing.

I have slept quite a bit this week and feel that no matter how much I sleep I could still relish in more.

This weeks craving has been blue raspberry blow pops. Very strange. Im focusing myself on eating fruit as much as possible, even though I really crave carbs. (especially my favorite everything bagel toasted with veggie cream cheese).

My face is quite broke out this week. Oh the fun of pregnancy. Luckily my clothes still fit for the most part. I do feel myself thickening around the middle but any sign of a healthy baby is a welcome sign!

I wish I had an at home personal ultrasound machine or some sort of magnifying class that I could peer in and see what baby O is doing.

Looking forward to feeling some movements in there so that I can constantly monitor babies progress..

John has been a champ at dealing with extra housework and a tired prego mom… He just finished telling me how proud he is of me making it through
so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment