Tuesday, April 14, 2009

23 weeks 1 day




I have been ultra busy growing a baby! Had a great midwife appt. last week, everything is in great shape. I am still not quite back to pre-pregnancy weight. 1/2 lb away! Strange how everything mis-proportions everything. The baby got excited when K used the doppler to find her little heart beat! It went all the way up to 158 then back down to a calm 144. Im measuring just right for my progress and as all the previous visits have shown I have a super low blood pressure.. Im consistantly at about 104 over 70.




I am in the late part of my 2nd trimester. Can you believe it? Time has been flying by! At 23 weeks the baby should be more than a pound and about 11 inches! Next visit in May I am doing my gestational diabetes blood draw, so cross your fingers that we have no sugar issues, even though it is my most guilty pleasure!


Here is me Easter weekend..


No comments:

Post a Comment