Saturday, April 4, 2009

21 weeks 5 days

Baby is moving constantly and I LOVE IT! She makes it hard to concentrate when I know she is in there hanging out. Im going out today to look for some things I will need for her arrival. I cant wait until John gets to feel her moving around more, he had is first shot the other night when we were eating dinner and his eyes lit up! He loves talking to her and putting his hands on my belly when we are cuddling to sleep in hopes that she is in there. Brings tears to my eyes thinking what an awesome dad he will be and how much we love her.

these lyrics from a staind song are on the ringtone he wants to get for her.

i want to hold you protect you from all of the things I've already endured I want to show you Show you all the things that this life has in store for you I'll always love you the way that a father should love his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment