Thursday, August 13, 2009

waiting..

So I am loving waiting for spontaneous labor.... I love the mystery of it. The whole unknown, when will it happen... sooooo exciting.. To prevent coming down to total crunch time I am trying to be proactive.. I walked quite a bit on Tuesday afternoon and then went yesterday for a chiropractic adjustment to engage the baby into my pelvis... This is recommended and is something called the websters technique. The lady I saw has about 80 percent of her practice being expecting moms and babies. She has a very high success rate and I have plans to go back on Monday if I havent gotten any results yet. This weekend I have lots of mall walking plans and Im going to work on squats and anything else that will open up my pelvis to welcome this baby to the world. I am waiting for some signs that things are getting started but so far nothing to really report.

No comments:

Post a Comment